Offering the epitome of the Kingston Foreshore lifestyle, with it's expansive living areas - welcome to apartment No.22 at Aspire!
Situated on the second floor of the building, this apartment home offers 172m2 of total living area. It's flowing contemporary design offers flexible living for all situations - couples or families, with the buzz and energy of the Kingston Foreshore lifestyle at your absolute doorstep.
Secluded main bedroom with large balcony, well appointed kitchen plus two spacious living areas are only the start. Entertain in style with two expansive balconies - all within the special community of residents within the building. Lifestyle services downstairs in the commercial area are the ever-popular H20 Wellness Clinic, Fitness First 24 hour gym, Local Press cafe, the luxurious Pan-Asian restaurant Wild Duck and so much more.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces
- Separate living & dining/sitting areas
- 41m2 of balcony area (approx)
- 131m2 of internal living
- Spacious contemporary design
- All bedrooms with separate balcony access
- 2 basement car spaces (side-by-side) directly next to the lift
- Large ensuite bathroom
- Walk in robe to master with key safe
- Large balcony off the master bedroom overlooking Giles Street
- Two way main bathroom with built in laundry
- Study nook to second bedroom
- Access to balconies off all living areas
- Built in robes to other 2 bedrooms
- Halogen down-lighting throughout
- Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher
- Stone bench tops with an abundance of storage
- Large North facing balcony overlooking future Arts Precinct
- Storage cage
- Secure lift access to basement carpark
- Available NOW!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Car Parking - Basement