White Rhino Property is proud to present 26 Leon Street Googong. Designed to showcase open plan modern interiors delivering loads of natural light and exudes street appeal, in a quiet and popular location near amenities.
This split level home offers a spacious interior with oversized rooms for accommodation, exemplifying all that is desirable in a contemporary family residence.
This home boasts clean lines and an eye-catching façade, with a flexible floor plan with multiple living spaces, and a segregated master bedroom. The master bedroom is situated at the front of the home allowing for privacy, complete with a parents retreat, WIR and a stylish ensuite with custom double vanities.
The house itself is well designed for entertaining, with two separate living spaces: a formal lounge area and media/rumpus room upstairs.The rumpus room is spacious in size, and is ideal for entertaining, while it's practical layout allows for an ideal private quiet space.
The stylish gourmet kitchen is the heart of this home, with quality stone bench tops , ample cupboard & bench space, & feature breakfast bar. Complete with a large butlers pantry & quality stainless steel appliances. Interiors transition to a covered alfresco area, the perfect place for outdoor dining and entertaining.
Bursting with high end modern inclusions, finishes & lighting the home has been finished to a high standard. Fitted with imported italian tiling throughout, 100% wool carpets, double-glazed windows and so much more.
This outstanding home enjoys access to state-of-the-art local parks, walking tracks and a soon-to-be developed shopping centre. Secure this opportunity today,with family living in the ever growing popular Googong.
Please note inspection by appointment
- Large Master with parents retreat, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with feature tub
- Large open plan family room
- Rumpus / Theatre room upstairs
- Kitchen with stone bench tops
- Walk in pantry
- Large Breakfast bar island bench
- Seven zone heating & cooling system with remote access
- CCTV security system with remote access
- Double glazing
- Acoustic insulation to external & internal walls
- Imported italian tiles & 100% wool carpets
- Crimsafe to rear sliding door
- Spotted gum natural decking
- Designer pendant lighting to kitchen, dining & bathrooms
- Custom internal vertical wall cladding
- Imported stone rock from Adelaide (retaining walls)
- Underground cellar/storage area (40 sqm approx)
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools