Attention Investors!!! Currently leased for $445 per week this apartment offers a gross yield of approximately 6.5%
Don't miss the chance to inspect this sophisticated and fully renovated one bedroom + large multi purpose room apartment on Flemington Road.
Located in the heart of the highly sought after suburb of Harrison, only minutes from the Gungahlin Town Centre, restaurants and public transport, all practically on your doorstep. There is the added benefit of the light rail system being built that will boost capital growth, as well as add to a fantastic lifestyle
White Rhino is pleased to present this Fully Renovated, East facing 1st floor apartment 1 bedroom, 1 Multi-purpose room, 1 bathroom in the ''Fusion'' apartments.
You will love the feel of this excellent property. Without a doubt it would be an excellent addition to your current property portfolio as an investment, or a perfect way to get into the property market.
Situated on Flemington Road, this luxurious renovated one bedroom + multi purpose room apartment offers all of the comforts of apartment style living with a very affordable price tag.
With a functional layout this apartment is also light & bright & completely single level. The main bedroom is spacious and allows for plenty of comfort with a walk in robe, and decent size modern ensuite.
Inside you'll find a stylish & practical kitchen, complete with stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances. It overlooks the spacious open plan lounge & dining area which has easy access to the balcony as well as the added benefit of an large multi-purpose room with built in robes.
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.
- Fully Renovated
- Open plan living area
- 1 bedroom with Walk through robe onto 2-way bathroom
- Bedroom with balcony access
- Large Multi Purpose room with built in storage
- Engineered wooden flooring
- Downlights throughout the apartment
- Bathroom Stone Tops & Floor to ceiling tiles
- Immaculate kitchen with Stone tops & top class inclusions
- Heaps of storage
- 2.7m high ceilings
- European laundry
- Blinds and Curtains included
- Complex Swimming pool
- size: living 71m2 + 10m2 balcony = total size 81m2
- plenty of additional visitor car park in the basement, & at the back of the building.
- Additional inclusions subject to offer
- Rental return approximately $445 per week (unfurnished)
- Currently tenanted until March 2021
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport