Within close proximity to the Harrison Primary School, the Gungahlin Town Centre and Civic, 'Hudson Square' is perfectly located in the centre of all the action. Once the owner's own home, this apartment is a cut above the rest. It has been lovingly cared for by both the owner and the subsequent tenants and presents in near new condition.
Generously proportioned; the open plan living area flows seamlessly onto the covered alfresco style balcony. The full sized kitchen features stone bench tops and quality with a full AEG package of appliances including the dishwasher.
The master bedroom offers a built in robe with sliding mirrored doors; with a well appointed bathroom
With views to Black Mountain Tower the large balcony will accommodate all your entertaining needs.
Located on the corner of Flemington Road & Nullarbor Avenue, just a short drive from Dickson and the CBD this development is in an ideal location. The light rail stop is also in close proximity, only metres away – which links you to Dickson, Braddon, Civic and the ANU. Included in the complex is a F45 gym and a quick stroll to cafes and restaurants.
• 54m2 apartment PLUS 15m2 balcony
• One bedroom with built in robe
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and German AEG stainless steel appliances
• Large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
• Separate European laundry
• Quality carpets and blinds
• Reverse cycle system air conditioning/heating
• Large covered balcony
• Secure building with intercom and lift access
• Underground car space, lock-up storage & secure entry
• Walking distance to Franklin shops and the light rail
• Water - $166 per quarter (approx.)
• Land Rates - $347 per quarter (approx.)
• Body corporate $755 per quarter (approx.)
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools