Set in the popular Mezzo complex, just moments from the middle of Gungahlin Town Centre, this versatile one bedroom + one study (used as a bedroom) apartment provides a great opportunity for investors and live-in owners alike.
Living on the ninth floor, you will be able to take in uninterrupted views of rolling hills and Telstra Tower from your master bedroom, living room and balcony.
The current owners have added extras to increase liveability, including bamboo flooring in the kitchen and living areas; additional data points and power points; and power points on the balcony. With a modern colour scheme, two side-by-side parking spaces and a larger storage cage, this apartment is set apart from others in the complex.
The sought-after complex boasts two communal areas for all your entertaining needs: on one rooftop you will be able to enjoy a 25 metre pool, BBQ and pizza oven, and on the other an air-conditioned residents' library, gas fire pit, BBQ and pizza oven.
Transport worries are sorted with the Light Rail close by and bus stops on your doorstep.
The open kitchen has stone benchtops and Smeg appliances, including an electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
It's not often an apartment this good goes on the market for such an affordable price, and it won't last long. Inspect today to avoid missing out.
- 1 bedroom and 1 study (currently used as a bedroom), both with built-in robes
- Bamboo floors in kitchen and living area
- Smeg kitchen appliances
- Private balcony with spectacular views
- Reverse cycle split system for heating and cooling
- 2 side-by-side car spaces
- Large storage cage
- Communal 25 metre pool, gas fire pit and two BBQ areas with Pizza ovens
- Communal residents' library
- Secure intercom access
- Short walk to shops and light rail
- Potential rental return of $440 per week
- EER: 6.0
- Internal - 54sqm + balcony-9sqm
- Levies-$1167 per quarter
- Rates-$350 per quarter
Close to Transport
Close to Shops