White Rhino is delighted to present this beautiful family home on Hearne Street. This generously proportioned family home with commanding street appeal is sure to impress. Positioned on a 480sqm block, this magnificent four bedroom home is beautifully presented, and enhanced by luxurious finishes throughout. Designed by award-winning architects with cleverly integrated indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. The floorplan whilst functional boasts an easy-care single level floorplan, perfect for buyers seeking a low maintenance lifestyle.
Large open plan living area includes kitchen and meals area with sliding door access out onto the covered alfresco entertaining area and backyard. Outdoors completes the picture giving you ample choice for outdoor entertaining and dining, overlooking fully landscaped gardens.
Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash back, island bench with breakfast bar, pendant lights and walk in pantry.
Large segregated master with walk in robe and stylish ensuite. The stylish ensuite is complete with tiled feature wall, floor to ceiling tiles and striking double vanity. A further 3 bedrooms are generous in size, all with built in robes and a main bathroom featuring a modern freestanding tub. Complete with extra features including a study, separate lounge (TV/media room) as well as a separate powder room for when your guests visit.
This home has an easy to maintain lifestyle in a quiet and convenient location, located down the road from The Googong Anglican School and only moments to the Village Centre.
- Sensational light-filled living area features 3-metre high ceilings
- Versatile floorplan offering a separate lounge (or TV/media room)
- Open plan kitchen enjoys a walk-in pantry and stone benchtops
- 4 spacious bedrooms each with built-ins, walk-in robe to master
- Sleek bathrooms + powder room, ensuite includes double vanity
- Study nook, internal laundry + storage, double-glazed windows
- Low maintenance, landscaped yard has illuminated alfresco area
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double lock up garage
- Perfectly located - stroll to parks, shops and the Anglican School
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools